Designed To Help You Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
Designed For Women
Most fat burners on the market are solely designed for women. Does it make sense for a 120 pound female to use the same supplement and dosage as a 220 pound male? Of course not! That is why we designed Her Natural Fat Burner specifically for the needs of women, with a dosage and ingredients for women.
Increased Fat Loss
Her Natural Fat Burner is specifically designed to increase fat loss, increase your metabolism and to help suppress appetite.* Every ingredient was chosen for a specific reason and is backed by research and/or studies. There are no proprietary formulas or harsh stimulants.
No Harsh Stimulants
Many people who try a fat burner complain of getting the “jitters”, a racing heart or even nausea. Her Natural Fat Burner is designed to eliminate this with clean, natural ingredients and no harsh stimulants, caffeine, and junk fillers.
Made From Clean and Natural Ingredients
Natural Flavors and Gluten Free
Her Natural Pre-Workout was formulated to use only natural flavors and to be gluten free. We leave out all the unnecessary ingredients and fillers that other powders are full of. Just compare out ingredient list to your own preworkout powder and you will see the difference!
No Harsh Stimulants
By carefully selecting safe ingredients that provide increased fat loss, increased metabolism and appetite suppression you can break through your weight loss goals without relying on harsh stimulants*
No Artificial Sweetners
Her Natural Pre-Workout is naturally sweetened with the ingredients naturally found in the leaves of the stevia plant and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, dyes or fillers.
Supplements Your Can Trust!
Her Natural Fat Burner clearly lists every ingredient on the label without hiding behind a “secret” proprietary blend. This allows you to know EXACTLY what you are putting inside your body with confidence.
Her Natural Fat Burner is produced in a GMP compliant facility that follows Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration.
In addition, only Current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP) analytical laboratory services are used to confirm the purity and potency of every ingredient on our labels.
Pro Nutrition Labs only uses pharmaceutical grade food supplement ingredients certified by 3rd party testing.
See What Other People Say About Our Products
- JGlove, Amazon.com
It is probably one of the better tasting vanilla flavors I have tried. I'm following a program that has me in the gym 5-6 times a week. This protein (along with added glutamine) has really cut down on my soreness and rest time needed. I will definitely purchase this again!
- Venables, Michelle C., et al. "Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans." The American journal of clinical nutrition3 (2008): 778-784.
- Malaguarnera, Mariano, et al. "L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: a randomized and controlled clinical trial." The American journal of clinical nutrition6 (2007): 1738-1744.
- Galloway, Stuart DR, Thomas P. Craig, and Stephen J. Cleland. "Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on insulin sensitivity indices in response to glucose feeding in lean and overweight/obese males." Amino acids2 (2011): 507-515.
- Banderet, Louis E., and Harris R. Lieberman. "Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans." Brain research bulletin4 (1989): 759-762.
- Ceci, F., et al. "The effects of oral 5-hydroxytryptophan administration on feeding behavior in obese adult female subjects." Journal of neural transmission2 (1989): 109-117.
- Godard, Michael P., Brad A. Johnson, and Scott R. Richmond. "Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men." Obesity8 (2005): 1335-1343.
- Stohs, Sidney J., Harry G. Preuss, and Mohd Shara. "A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine." International journal of medical sciences7 (2012): 527.